Library and Information Services, Royal Conservatoire of Scotland

Thursday, 22 September 2016

UK Copyright - What Can I Copy?

Copyright - Keeping Things Legal

Here at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, we have a CLA (Copyright Licensing Agency) Higher Education Licence.  It allows you certain concessions as a student or staff member in a UK Higher Education establishment.  This document tells you what you're allowed to do:-

CLA Notice for Display

If you've never really thought about copyright before, or if you're from another country, you might find things are different to what you expected, so here's the UKCS (UK Copyright Service) summary of UK Copyright Law, which you might find it helpful:- 

Fact sheet P-01: UK Copyright Law

No comments: