Library and Information Services, Royal Conservatoire of Scotland

Friday, 29 August 2014

How do I get my Royalties when one of my Compositions is Performed?

You need to look at the PRS for Music website.  The Performing Right Society website advises about licences, royalties and more.

We are the Whittaker Library at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, assisting our staff and student performers, composers, and production technicians with their information requirements. We have books about performing rights in our collection, which you can find HERE.

No comments: