Student Teachers, Look!Our PGCert/ Masters in Education courses are done by distance-learning. We get e-books where possible, but sometimes they're only available as paperbacks. If anyone's going to be in Glasgow in the near future, we've just catalogued some brand new paperbacks, (practically) hot off the press.
Did you know, the homepage of our catalogue has a link to our latest books:- click the link at the bottom of the pink square:- https://capitadiscovery.co.uk/rcs/
- Catmull, Edwin, Creativity, Inc: overcoming the unseen forces that stand in the way of true inspiration (2014)
- Cron, Lisa, Wired for story: the writer’s guide to using brain science to hook readers from the very first sentence (2012)
- Duarte, Nancy, Resonate: present visual stories that transform audiences (2010)
- Gilbert, Elizabeth, Big magic: creative living beyond fear (2015)
- Griffith, Andy, Engaging Learners (2012)
- Griffith, Andy, Teaching Backwards (2014)