|Digging - for information?|
- We can talk about the catalogue;
- Give an overview of particular electronic resources;
- Explain how to access e-books and e-journals;
- Give advice on referencing;
- Tell students about RefMe, a quick and easy way of saving bibliographic details for an assignment.
- We can give an overview suited to particular classes, whether new undergraduates or more advanced students wanting to research information for their reflective journal.
- Or we can introduce some of our historical resources, if colleagues are teaching something that would be enhanced by them.
"Relevant and Timely" is our motto, so we urge our colleagues to get in touch so we can organise our calendars accordingly