Today's the day they let us out of our box! Members of the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland Information Services Team are talking to colleagues in other departments about our work with electronic resources over the past year:-
- Our e-resources are getting used a lot more these days (stats prove it!)
- We promote our e-resources for their good content, not just because they're electronic!
- Staff are encouraged to invite us to visit their classes (or we'll just keep emailing to invite ourselves!)
- Julie told staff about registering for the lost password service - and a training service called Lynda
- Marius got cheers to his announcement that Mahara is on its way out!
- Stuart demonstrated how cool our archives actually are