Calling for submissions
E T Bryant Memorial Prize
£250 awarded for a significant contribution to the literature of music librarianship
Details of this valuable award have just gone live on the IAML(UK and Ireland) website. If you're an early-career music librarian and have recently written a dissertation or significant paper on a music-librarianship related topic, you're strongly urged to enter your work for the E T Bryant Memorial Prize. Similarly, if you know of any other recent librarianship students who completed such work over the past five years, let them know about it!
Details are here:- http://www.iaml.info/iaml-uk-irl/awards/bryant.html
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize is awarded to a library and information science student or group of students, or to a librarian in their first five years in music librarianship, for a significant contribution to the literature of music librarianship.
- The prize is awarded for a significant contribution to the literature of music librarianship.
- The recipient(s) of the prize must be resident in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland during the year of entry
- Publication of the material during / within the previous five years does not preclude entry
- All entries must be submitted by the published closing date.
The prize will be presented each year to the winner at the Annual General Meeting of the IAML(UK & Irl) Branch, by representatives of IAML(UK & Irl) and The Music Libraries Trust.
A copy of the winning work will be retained in the IAML(UK & Irl) Library.