The Research Information and Digital Literacies Coalition
This new group has been set up to bring together stakeholders in a variety of research, research support and library/information organisations. Watch its progress here.
RIN (the Research Information Network) has changed in recent months, but there's a webpage listing some of their formative reports. We have most of them here at the Whittaker Library in the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (Catalogue link), but here are the links to the digital versions. Quoting directly, with due acknowledgement to RIN:-
... reports and other publications produced by RIN in its previous incarnation during the period 2005 to 2011 ... listed in reverse chronological order.
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies - November 2011
- Research supervisors and information literacy - October 2011
- Data management skills support initiative (DaMSSI): report and career profiles – September 2011
- Data centres: their use, value and impact - August 2011
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications – April 2011
- Reinventing research? Information practices in the humanities – April 2011
- The value of libraries for research and researchers – March 2011
- Social media: a guide for researchers – February 2011
- E-journals: their use, value and impact (final report) – January 2011 "