Thursday, 30 October 2008
- Free entry!
Live music, electroacoustic, research presentations ... Visit the Website www.soundthought.info
Wednesday, 29 October 2008
- Don't Worry Take Action campaign
- Organised by the International Stress Management Association (ISMA)
- Tips, advice, interactive stuff and web-links
Monday, 27 October 2008
Thursday, 23 October 2008
- British Music Information Centre
- Contemporary Music Network
- Society for the Promotion of New Music
- Sonic Arts Network
You can sign up to be notifed of future developments.
Wednesday, 22 October 2008
Wednesday, 15 October 2008
Tuesday, 14 October 2008
Wednesday, 8 October 2008
- Trevor Herbert's publications include an article about this collection:
'The Robert Minter Archive as a Profile of Natural Trumpet Repertory': paper to the 1992 Historic Brass Society Conference, Amherst, Massachusetts'
- a new sound or moving image work,
- a publication,
- an exhibit,
- a live audiovisual event
- or a combination of these and other approaches.
The Fellowships offer specially facilitated access and research into the national collection; close collaboration with NFSA curatorial and technical experts; access to the Library; modern accommodation; and a fully equipped work space provided on-site.
Applications for the Fellowships are due by 14 November 2008. For further information and application forms, please visit
http://www.nfsa.gov.au/sar or contact Belinda Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org